Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel when I want shortcut to go to last entry

mUsed to be if I hit ctrl end, it would go to the last cell I entered
something in, now goes to the very end of the document where I have entered
nothing, how do I easily get to last cell I entered something in
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel has a habit of overestimating the used range after data has been
cleared from rows and columns.

Go to end of actual data.

Then SHIFT + End + downarrow to select all.

EditDeleteEntire Rows.

Do same for columns to the right of your data.

NOWSave the workbook to see changes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP