Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to export an Excel 2007 chart as a vector graphic?

I used xl2003 and Acrobat Pro to save/print a pdf version of an excel chart.
I was then able to open this pdf file into Adobe Illustrator as a vector
graphic.

Since the new install of xl2007 and Acrobat 8 Pro, the pdf looks fine in
Reader but if opened into Illustrator, it has major flaws and seems to not be
a vector anymore.

Is it possible to export an Excel 2007 chart as a vector graphic?