Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change Excel Template in Excel 2003 Using Vista

The XLSTART folders that I can locate are all empty. I can't find the
template that opens from the XL Toolbar. I can access the changed template
from "on my computer" choice. How do I change the template that opens from
the toolbar.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try looking at the path returned by Application.TemplatesPath. In Excel,
press ALT F11 to open the VBA editor, then press CTRL G to open the
Immediate window. In that window, enter

?Application.TemplatesPath

and press ENTER. This will display the default templates path.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"spartan76_98" wrote in message
The XLSTART folders that I can locate are all empty. I can't find the
template that opens from the XL Toolbar. I can access the changed
template
from "on my computer" choice. How do I change the template that opens
from
the toolbar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I find the template fine using your instructions. When opening a new
workbook using open blank workbook, the workbook that opens is the one I want
to change. If I choose from "existing workbook" or "on my computer" I can
open the workbook that I want. How do I link this version with the toolbar
button?