Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I import a PDF into Excel 2003

I need to import a PDF file into Excel 2003

I am using both Acrobat Pro 8 with Vista as my platform
and 9 on a XP Server platform
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert Object Adobe Acrobat Document
and then tell the browser that pops up which file to import.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

But if you want to use Excel to manipulate the content of the PDF, you must
export from the PDF. Don't remember if v8 had it, but v9 does. See exporting
in Adobe help.
--
TedMi

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Insert Object Adobe Acrobat Document
and then tell the browser that pops up which file to import.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you. I did try Export in v9 and did not see cvs or excel

I am very confused, spoke to 2 different Adobe techs today. One said I
should be able to do it, and even suggested InDesign. didn't work

The other said Acrobat does not have the capacity.

So what is the real answer???

thanks