LJ

Default import Corel Quattr to excel 2003

I desperately need some help here.

We just installed office 2003 in the new computer, and can't find the
converter for Corel Quattr versin 8 files to Excel 2003.

Is there anyway quick way we can import all the Corel Quattr to Excel 2003.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

MH

tjtjjtjt

If you still have Quattro Pro, use it to save an Excel Format
I think MS stopped making Quattro Pro converters with version 7 of QP, but
you might look here for something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...+pro+converter

Also, you could look for conversion software. Do a google search for Convert
Quattro Pro to Excel, and you'll likely get some choices.

tj