RgilbertProjMgr

Default How do I import data from Microsoft Project 2003 to Excel?

I need information on whether or not I can import table data from Project
2003 to an Excel 2003 Worksheet?
Tom Ogilvy

Export it from project as a CSV and then import it into Excel would probably
be one way - there may be a more direct way.

Tom Ogilvy

"RgilbertProjMgr" wrote in
message ...
I need information on whether or not I can import table data from Project
2003 to an Excel 2003 Worksheet?

RgilbertProjMgr

My question i]whether or not I can idirectily mport table data from Project
2003 to an Excel 2003 Worksheet? That is, while in Excel, select Import Data and then select the MS Project file to retrieve (import) data from so it is updated automatically. I do not want to do a Paste Link.

"RgilbertProjMgr" wrote:

I need information on whether or not I can import table data from Project
2003 to an Excel 2003 Worksheet?

RgilbertProjMgr

Thanks, my basic question is whether or not you can import data to Excel from
a Project 2003 file by pointing to "Import External Data" on the Excel Data
menu, clicking "Import Data", and then choosing the data you want to import
in the Select Data Source dialog box?