-   -   import Corel Quattr to excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10289-import-corel-quattr-excel-2003-a.html)

LJ

import Corel Quattr to excel 2003

I desperately need some help here.

We just installed office 2003 in the new computer, and can't find the
converter for Corel Quattr versin 8 files to Excel 2003.

Is there anyway quick way we can import all the Corel Quattr to Excel 2003.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

MH

tjtjjtjt

If you still have Quattro Pro, use it to save an Excel Format
I think MS stopped making Quattro Pro converters with version 7 of QP, but
you might look here for something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...+pro+converter

Also, you could look for conversion software. Do a google search for Convert
Quattro Pro to Excel, and you'll likely get some choices.

tj

"LJ" wrote:

I desperately need some help here.

We just installed office 2003 in the new computer, and can't find the
converter for Corel Quattr versin 8 files to Excel 2003.

Is there anyway quick way we can import all the Corel Quattr to Excel 2003.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

MH

L.J.

Thanks a lot! I will check it out tomorrow.

MH