Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TEXT TO SPEECH

Hi,
I was wondering how I can get rid of speech playback?all the features in
"text to speech" tool bar are ticked.I also tried to control panel "speech"
feature but still I have the read back after every entry.
Any Solution,
Thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

View/Toolbars/Customize
access the "Text to Speech" toolbar
click the last toolbar button, "speak on enter"

"peyman" wrote:

Hi,
I was wondering how I can get rid of speech playback?all the features in
"text to speech" tool bar are ticked.I also tried to control panel "speech"
feature but still I have the read back after every entry.
Any Solution,
Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Bob,
I already did it.But still read back is playing.
Any other suggestion?
THanx