Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I use freeze pane and split in the same excel spreadsheet

How do I use freeze pane and split in the same excel spreadsheet using Office
2007. I used to be able to do this using 2003 and can not do the same using
2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You were NOT able to Split and Freeze Panes in 2003 or any other earlier
version that I can recall.

One or the other.

I don't know if you can in 2007.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP