Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table - Hiding Zero Values

How do I ensure that in a Pivot Table Review lines with zero values do not
appear ?

I have tried usung the Table Options : For Error Values / For Empty Cells
options but this doesnt work . This just allows you to replace errors or
blanks with an alternative value . I want to remove blanks / lines that
contain zeros for every measure completely from that report .