-   -   Pivot Table - Hiding Zero Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199806-pivot-table-hiding-zero-values.html)

lcrean

Pivot Table - Hiding Zero Values

How do I ensure that in a Pivot Table Review lines with zero values do not
appear ?

I have tried usung the Table Options : For Error Values / For Empty Cells
options but this doesnt work . This just allows you to replace errors or
blanks with an alternative value . I want to remove blanks / lines that
contain zeros for every measure completely from that report .

Taveras

Pivot Table - Hiding Zero Values

Hi - did you get an answer to your question? I am having the same issue.

"lcrean" wrote:

How do I ensure that in a Pivot Table Review lines with zero values do not
appear ?

I have tried usung the Table Options : For Error Values / For Empty Cells
options but this doesnt work . This just allows you to replace errors or
blanks with an alternative value . I want to remove blanks / lines that
contain zeros for every measure completely from that report .

Roger Govier[_3_]

Pivot Table - Hiding Zero Values

see response to your later posting

--