Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Flag Help

OK here's another problem I need help with.

A B C D

x x x Certifiy Now, In Training

I need a formula that provides me with a flag (in cell D1) depending upon
whether or not cell A1:C3 have "x" marks in them. If all three cells are
checked the flag should say "certify now". If all three cells are NOT checked
(or all three are blank) than the flag should say "in training". Any easy
suggestions?

Thanks much!

Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
try this....
=IF(AND(A1="x",B1="x", C1="x"),"certify now","in training")
and on that last date formula...
you can use that to add either years, months or days depending on need.

regards
FSt1