Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extract multi level data

Hi

I have a spreadsheet (Excel 2003) that contains a column for employee name,
and a second column for manager. These two columns contain up to eight levels
of organisation heirarchy. What I am trying to do is extract the reporting
structure. I have tried pivot tables but can only get one level of reporting
lines. Anyone have a suggestion?