Sandy M

Default Multi-level Subtotals with Excel 5.0 data

We use data imported from a SQL database and saved in Excel 5.0
format to create spreadsheets.

We are currently using Excel 2003, SP1. When we do multi-level subtotals
with new data, they work correctly, but when we try to do the multi-level
subtotals with the data saved in Excel 5.0 format, the totals come out
staggered and in the wrong places.

Is there a workaround for this problem? We have already tried the Hot Fix
831824,
but that didn't help.

Thanks,

Sandy