Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can you scroll while using f2 key in Excel 2007

I know that in prior versions you could scroll via a mouse wheel after
hitting F2 to review key inputs into a formula, but since I switched to 2007
I can't seem to use that function.

Any suggestions? I need that functionallity if possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stu Stu is offline

MS have determined that the scroll is in the formula bar as the formula bar
is multiline in Excel 2007. You need to have "Allow edit directly in cell"
switched on, then it will scroll while editing a formula. Pit of a pain as I
prefer not to edit directly cells, but better than not having the
functionality at all.