Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add a cell reference to a page footer

In Excel 2003, I would like to add a cell reference to my page footer. Users
could then change the data via the worksheet and not have to go into page
setup. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub CellInFooter()
With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("A1").Value
End With
End Sub

Assign to a button or shortcut key combo.

Alternative..........You may want to place this into a BeforePrint event

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("A1").Value
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP