Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Reference a footer in a cell

Is it possible to reference a footer (e.g., page number) in a cell?
[I'm not interested in referencing a cell in the footer, but the opposite.
I want to prepare a Table of Contents & enter a formula in the Page Number
column which references the applicable page number per the footer.]
Thank you.
Elizabeth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Elizabeth,

You could download MoreFunc.xll from he

http://xcell05.free.fr/english/

(it's free)

and use the PAGENUM() function, described he

http://xcell05.free.fr/english/morefunc/pagenum.htm

Juan Pablo González