GW

Default How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo

Any ideas on how to do this?
I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer
However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this
just wont get done).
Frank Kabel

Hi
only possible with VBA using an event procedure. e.g. put the following code
in your workbook module for cell A1
Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In Me.Worksheets
With wkSht.PageSetup