Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default deleting outlook

I no longer use outloook for my e-mail, but there are things that I am trying
to sign into that the list of outlook users still pop up and require that I
use one of them but won't actually send because it is no longer my e-mail.
How do I delete outlook from my system.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suspect an Outlook discussion group would be a better resource than this
Excel one

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm... ang=en&cr=US

Mike

"Suzi0110" wrote:

I no longer use outloook for my e-mail, but there are things that I am trying
to sign into that the list of outlook users still pop up and require that I
use one of them but won't actually send because it is no longer my e-mail.
How do I delete outlook from my system.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Control PanelAdd/remove?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:24:01 -0700, Suzi0110
wrote:

I no longer use outloook for my e-mail, but there are things that I am trying
to sign into that the list of outlook users still pop up and require that I
use one of them but won't actually send because it is no longer my e-mail.
How do I delete outlook from my system.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've been using Vista for awhile now, so I don't remember how previous
versions of Windows did this... but, when I go into the Vista Control Panel
applet that lets me remove programs and select Microsoft Office, there is an
option labeled "Change" (along with "Uninstall" and "Repair")... if I select
the "Change" option, it let's me add and/or remove Office component programs
(such as Outlook). If your version of Windows gives you a "Change" option,
click it and see where it takes you.

Rick

wrote:

I no longer use outloook for my e-mail, but there are things that I am
trying
to sign into that the list of outlook users still pop up and require
that I
use one of them but won't actually send because it is no longer my
e-mail.
How do I delete outlook from my system.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Earlier versions have the same feature.............at least 2002 and 2003
have.

You can un-install Outlook under "Change".

You will get the options to Add or Remove Features, Reinstall or Repair,
Uninstall

Gord