Pete Carr

Default Outlook 2003 demo back to Outlook XP

Hi,
I downloaded the Office 2003 demo and like it.
But I can't afford it at this time.
I need to go back to Office XP.
I have backed up my mail, contacts etc.
Will Outlook XP be able to import the Office 2003
demo files back into Outlook 2003 without any problem
or is there something special I need to do.
I hope I can read the Demo 2003 files because I have to go back to
Office XP for right now and I have to have my mail and contacts etc.
Thanks
Pete Carr

Frank Kabel

Hi
you may post this question in the Outlook NG :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel