Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1087_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1087_] is offline

Default deleting outlook

I've been using Vista for awhile now, so I don't remember how previous
versions of Windows did this... but, when I go into the Vista Control Panel
applet that lets me remove programs and select Microsoft Office, there is an
option labeled "Change" (along with "Uninstall" and "Repair")... if I select
the "Change" option, it let's me add and/or remove Office component programs
(such as Outlook). If your version of Windows gives you a "Change" option,
click it and see where it takes you.

Rick

"Suzi0110" wrote in message
It wants to delete the whole office program, not just outlook. I use Exel
and Word.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Control PanelAdd/remove?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:24:01 -0700, Suzi0110
wrote:

I no longer use outloook for my e-mail, but there are things that I am
trying
to sign into that the list of outlook users still pop up and require
that I
use one of them but won't actually send because it is no longer my
e-mail.
How do I delete outlook from my system.