Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formulae not updating

Hello, I am having a really odd problem. I have about 4 workbooks that are
linked to each other. I always open all 4 at the same time. The files
reference each other.

One is a sales forcast
one is an expense forecast
one in a headcount summary
and one is a financial model (P&L, BS and cash)

Calculations are set to automatic.

For whatever reason, the formulae have stopped updating automatically. A
change to the expense forecast is not flowing through to the Income
statement.

I have to go into the cell and click on the formulae and hit return for the
cell to update.

There are no circular references, nothing all that fancy..

I am stumpled. I have tried updating all links...no effect.

I am also noticing that the Calculate message is always at the bottom of the
worksheet...even right after i manually recalc.

Any ideas?

Thanks