Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Synchrinized scrolling

I have 2 workbooks tiled vertically. Is there a way to scroll them
simultaneously?
--
-Lynn F. PMP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"Lynn" wrote:
I have 2 workbooks tiled vertically. Is there a way to scroll them
simultaneously?

Think there's a "Compare Side by Side" option to try in xl2003.
Open up both files, then click Window Compare Side by Side with ...
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

You could try this link:
http://scriptorium.serve-it.nl/view.php?sid=8
--
"Lynn" wrote:
Thanks, unfortunately I'm using xl2000
--
-Lynn F. PMP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Max,
Thank you for trying. I was hoping for a quick command that I could use on
the fly.
--
-Lynn F. PMP