Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't view worksheet contents, but I can do Print Preview and see

I open an excel worksheet and can't see the worksheet contents -it's all
gray- rows or columns, but the 'Window' shows the worksheet is open, and when
I do a Print Preview, the contents are there.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Maybe try clicking View Normal?
--