Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kkaden

Default Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

I have a report file that I use on a daily basis. When I open the file,
regardless if I have Excel already open or not, only a gray page is
displayed. When I change the view to print preview I see my report, however
this presents a problem because I cannot edit it. Any suggestions as to what
is causing this or what I can do to resolve the issue?

Thank You.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I'd try: