-   -   Can view file in print preview, but not print layout.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/78922-can-view-file-print-preview-but-not-print-layout.html)

kkaden

Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

I have a report file that I use on a daily basis. When I open the file,
regardless if I have Excel already open or not, only a gray page is
displayed. When I change the view to print preview I see my report, however
this presents a problem because I cannot edit it. Any suggestions as to what
is causing this or what I can do to resolve the issue?

Thank You.

Dave Peterson

Can view file in print preview, but not print layout....

I'd try:

Window|arrange|tiled
and resize the way I liked.

--