Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why can I only view colors in Excel when I print preview?

I want to format my excel sheet to include colors in the column headers.
I've done this a million times before and never had a problem, but when I try
it now, the colors don't show up on the spreadsheet, they only show-up when I
do print preview.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Imac

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP