Mark M

Default EXCEL - Cannot print borders in color(s) I have selected

I would like to print Excel Worksheet Borders in COLOR. [ I already know how
to select/change the border color! ] Once I have done so, the border is
displayed in the appropriate color on my monitor - for example, RED.
However, when I PRINT the worksheet, the borders print BLACK. (All other
items, text, objects, WordArt, etc. print properly.) I have tried this on
several PC's and printers - inkjet and laser - at the office and at home -
each with the same result.

NOTE: I have tried this with Office 2000 and Office XP ...