Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Divide Cells on a spreadsheet by 1000

Can anyone tell me if there is a way that I can divide the cells on a
spreadsheet by 1000 without going to each individual cell and dividing by
1000.
--
Django
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter 1000 in an un-used cell
Copy that cell
Select the cells ( or columns) that you want to change
Paste/Special/divide
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200794

"Django" wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way that I can divide the cells on a
spreadsheet by 1000 without going to each individual cell and dividing by
1000.
--
Django

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Type 1000 into a blank cell and press enter. Select this cell and click copy.
Highlight all the cells you want to divide by 1000 and then click Edit -
Paste Special - Select the Divide Radio button.