Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Selecting Rows using Long Variables

I'm attempting to select rows using predefined long variables.

Rows(CreateStartRow & ":" & CreateEndRow).Select

This is what I have, and I thought it was the correct syntax, yet I'm
getting an error; "Run time error 13, shape doesn't match" (that error
message is translated from Japanese, may not be spot on, but close at
least."

Where am I going wrong?

Currently it's located in a sub routine that's in a different module
then the bulk of the macro, but I don't think that matters. Any ideas/
reason why it doesn't work? I'm all ears, thankx.

-np
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You will get error 23 under the following conditions
1) The row numbers are not defined. Possibly a typo in variable name
2) The Row Numbers are zero or negative
3) the row numbers are larger than the number of rows in your worksheet.
for example in excel 2003 65,535