Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pallaver pallaver is offline

Default Selecting Rows using Long Variables

Nevermind, I'm delirious. I had one of the variables in the equation
end up being set to zero, hence the problem.

All works fine.

On 7¤ë14¤é, ¤È«á2:29, pallaver wrote:
I'm attempting to select rows using predefined long variables.

Rows(CreateStartRow & ":" & CreateEndRow).Select

This is what I have, and I thought it was the correct syntax, yet I'm
getting an error; "Run time error 13, shape doesn't match" (that error
message is translated from Japanese, may not be spot on, but close at
least."

Where am I going wrong?

Currently it's located in a sub routine that's in a different module
then the bulk of the macro, but I don't think that matters. Any ideas/
reason why it doesn't work? I'm all ears, thankx.

-np