Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a list in a shared workbook

Excel 2003 Help tells me that I cannot create a list in a shared workbook -
most frustrating. Does anyone know of a workaround (or indeed why this should
be), please?

I have shared the workbook to avoid the annoying message that crops up each
time I try and save the document to the server (The file may have been
changed by another user, etc etc) so I could always work on it on my C:\
drive or turn off file sharing, but it seems a bit of a fudge.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using help for "shared workbooks" you will find a list of features not available
in shared worksbooks and the alternatives for these features.

Unfortunately "Create Lists" has no alternative.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP