Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default page setup chaged when I used different computer

I had cutomized page margin setting and when I opened the file in a different
computer the page margin setting has been changed...probably what was default
on the latter computer. For example, the the spreadsheet was fit all in one
page and on the second computer the last row goes to the second page....

How do I keep the same page setting when I use different computer? or what
am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To ensure that a particular worksheet always fits on once page, you could put
a macro on that worksheet such as...

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''
button at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks,
Gary Brown