Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I copy and edit photos received in an excel spreadsheet

I am using Excel 2007. How can I copy photos that have been received within a
spreadsheet into a folder where I can edit them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I haven't tried this in xl2007, but in xl2003, I can save the workbook as a
..HTML file (but save a copy!).

Then there's a subfolder in the that file that contains the pictures. It'll be
named something like Book1_Files.

--

Dave Peterson