Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display Problem in Excel 2007: Screen flickers an rows blanked out

I run Excel 2007 on a ThinkPad X61 with Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
display adapter.

When I open a spreadsheet with big table, after several minutes, the screen
starts flickering. The rows become out of place/mis-aligned, an some blocks
of cell become totally white. The display resumes normal if I scroll up/down,
or switch back and forth b/w windows.

Is there a fix to this problem?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display Problem in Excel 2007: Screen flickers an rows blanked

I installed and am running the latest version of video driver from ThinkPad
tech support. The problem persists.

Also, the problem exists even when I am using the laptop LCD.

Thanks in advance for your help.