Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KO KO is offline

Default cell colour fill

I cant get the 'fill colour' to work - any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Describe what you are doing that is not working.

Rick

"ko" wrote in message
I cant get the 'fill colour' to work - any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ed ed is offline

On Jun 11, 4:27*pm, ko wrote:
I cant get the 'fill colour' to work - any ideas?

Since you call if "Fill colour" I presume you have not found, from the
Format Menu / Cells / Patterns, and pick your color.

ed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:27:01 -0700, ko wrote:

I cant get the 'fill colour' to work - any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

check first to see if Format / Conditional formating is not set. This will
override when you try to fill color

"ko" wrote:

I cant get the 'fill colour' to work - any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I had the same problem. I found the previous post through search (second
attempt). Your solution worked perfectly. Customer turned from totally
bemused to happy in 3 minutes. O my, isn't the world of Bill Gates
wonderful! Thank you Gord Dibben.