Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional colour fill a row - based on cell value =100%

I am trying to format a row so as if a certain cell value on that row = 100%,
then the row will be colour filled a certain colour.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Greg --

Select the row by clicking the number on the left-hand side. Click
FormatConditional Format. Change 'Cell Value Is' to 'Formula Is' and, in

the next field, type =$A$1=1. Replace the $A$1 with whatever your key cell
is. Then click the format buttons to format the cells the color you want,
and click OK.

HTH

"Greg" wrote:

I am trying to format a row so as if a certain cell value on that row = 100%,
then the row will be colour filled a certain colour.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Take a look at these when you get a chance:
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html
http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

Regards,