Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula for shift schedule & calculating future dates - 2003

I am trying to set up a macro or formula that will allow me to predict an end
date from a start date. It is 12 hr shift schedule - work 4 nights, 3 off, 3
days, 1 off, 3 nights, 7 off, 4 days, 4 off - (something along that line -
not sure if I have the days in the right order). Am looking to enter a start
date and have it calculate out 30 working days to find out when to expect
testing done. I have not been able to get anything to work because different
start dates show different amounts of days off. Any ideas on how to go about
this. I have been reading thru the posts on using workday and changing it to
a 6 day schedule but haven't found anything that allows a rotating schedule.
I want to exclude all days off (but include holidays & weekends as they work
those).

Any ideas??? Also, am not very familiar with VBA as of yet ( i have been
able to set up macros using record and stop record, but haven't gotten into
the coding aspect yet) so would also need instructions on how to put it into
a module.

Thanks in advance - your guidance is much appreciated!!!
--
Thanks,
Angie