Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy as picture.

Hello folks,
It good to be back. (must be 18 months since last post)

I remember from the olden days that is was possible to highlight a section
of a worksheet and copy it to the clipboard as a complete picture
(maintaining size, formatting etc). What I can remember was that it was a key
combination of some sort, (Alt, Shift, Copy or Ctrl, Alt, PrintScreen for
example). Please can you tell me what that key combination is.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
<-<-<-<-
Big Rick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Press the Shift key and click the Edit menu.
"Copy Picture" is then displayed on the drop down menu.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Big Rick"
wrote in message
Hello folks,
It good to be back. (must be 18 months since last post)

I remember from the olden days that is was possible to highlight a section
of a worksheet and copy it to the clipboard as a complete picture
(maintaining size, formatting etc). What I can remember was that it was a key
combination of some sort, (Alt, Shift, Copy or Ctrl, Alt, PrintScreen for
example). Please can you tell me what that key combination is.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.
--
<-<-<-<-
Big Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could also use the Camera Tool to take the picture which would become a
dynamic picture.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:01:01 -0700, Big Rick
wrote:

Hello folks,
It good to be back. (must be 18 months since last post)

I remember from the olden days that is was possible to highlight a section
of a worksheet and copy it to the clipboard as a complete picture
(maintaining size, formatting etc). What I can remember was that it was a key
combination of some sort, (Alt, Shift, Copy or Ctrl, Alt, PrintScreen for
example). Please can you tell me what that key combination is.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello Gord.

Please could you tell me how to access / how to use the the camera tool.
Thanking you in anticipatiion.
--
<-<-<-<-
Big Rick

wrote:

Hello folks,
It good to be back. (must be 18 months since last post)

I remember from the olden days that is was possible to highlight a section
of a worksheet and copy it to the clipboard as a complete picture
(maintaining size, formatting etc). What I can remember was that it was a key
combination of some sort, (Alt, Shift, Copy or Ctrl, Alt, PrintScreen for
example). Please can you tell me what that key combination is.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools

Scroll down about 2/3 of dialog and drag the Camera Tool onto a Toolbar

I find very little documentation about this Tool but I do know the image taken
and pasted will be a dynamic image.

Select a range and hit the Camera Icon to take a picture of the selection.

See John Walkenbach's site for more on the Camera Tool.

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd04.htm

John states that the ShiftEditCopy as Picture works same as Camera Tool.

I was not sure about that but John's "the man"

Gord