Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Copy as picture.

ToolsCustomizeCommandsTools

Scroll down about 2/3 of dialog and drag the Camera Tool onto a Toolbar

I find very little documentation about this Tool but I do know the image taken
and pasted will be a dynamic image.

Select a range and hit the Camera Icon to take a picture of the selection.

See John Walkenbach's site for more on the Camera Tool.

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd04.htm

John states that the ShiftEditCopy as Picture works same as Camera Tool.

I was not sure about that but John's "the man"

Gord

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:44:01 -0700, Big Rick
wrote:

Hello Gord.

Please could you tell me how to access / how to use the the camera tool.
Thanking you in anticipatiion.