Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Big Rick Big Rick is offline

Default Copy as picture.

Hello Gord.

Please could you tell me how to access / how to use the the camera tool.
Thanking you in anticipatiion.
--
<-<-<-<-
Big Rick

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You could also use the Camera Tool to take the picture which would become a
dynamic picture.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:01:01 -0700, Big Rick
wrote:

Hello folks,
It good to be back. (must be 18 months since last post)

I remember from the olden days that is was possible to highlight a section
of a worksheet and copy it to the clipboard as a complete picture
(maintaining size, formatting etc). What I can remember was that it was a key
combination of some sort, (Alt, Shift, Copy or Ctrl, Alt, PrintScreen for
example). Please can you tell me what that key combination is.

Your help is and always has been very much appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.