Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Time Formatting Problem

Hi gang,

okay so I get a report from another co-worker that I import data from into a
main spreadsheet. One of the items I wish to import is a time (minutes
played). When I import this column into my spreadsheet I see the time
properly but its being read as hours instead of minutes. It looks like this
12:00 (which looks perfect, except when I go to add it up with other times,
it's not accurate since it's not being considered in minutes).

How can I convert them to minutes (and by this I mean 12:00 hrs is actually
supposed to be 12:00 mins)?

Thanks!
Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nevermind, I figured it out :)

Used the following:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A3,PbyPQ3!$A:$S,14,FALSE)),0,VLOO KUP(A3,PbyPQ3!$A:$S,14,FALSE)/60)

Matt