Tcs

Default Problem with formatting time

I have a timesheet that I've created in Excel (2k). In one location I display
the time formatted as Custom, [h]:mm. In another location, I need to take that
value and display it as a regular number. Example:

1st location: 16:00 hours (two work days) (totals of range of rows)
2nd location: 16.00 (reference to 1st location)

Currently I have plug the 2nd location in manually, because I can't figure out
how to convert the time "16:00" to "16.0". If I just change the formatting used
in the 2nd location, my "16:00" becomes "0.67".

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance,

Tom

Tcs

Excellent! Thanks so much.