Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Go To Visible Cells - In Excel 2007

Friends - In previous versions of Excel, you used to be able to go to
Edit-Go To - Visible Cells Only, and copy and paste only cells that were
visible (because of a filter or because you are hiding cells).

Does anyone know if Excel 2007 has this feature? I "Searched" it on the
Ribbon and got nothing.

Could it be that they got rid of this? I wouldn't be surprised Excel 2007
is really underwhelming.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Taversas,

With Excel 2007:

Select Home Tab | Editing Group (Extreme right) |
Click Binocular Icon

---
Regards.
Norman

"Taveras" wrote in message
Friends - In previous versions of Excel, you used to be able to go to
Edit-Go To - Visible Cells Only, and copy and paste only cells that were
visible (because of a filter or because you are hiding cells).

Does anyone know if Excel 2007 has this feature? I "Searched" it on the
Ribbon and got nothing.

Could it be that they got rid of this? I wouldn't be surprised Excel 2007
is really underwhelming.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Taveras,

Just to add, clicking the Binocular icon
opens the Find and Select menu.

Excel 2007 still suports the F5 and Ctrl-G
shortcuts to the GoTo dialog window.

---
Regards.
Norman