Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell 2007 Gridlines and Automatic Colors

How do you change the automatic color for gridlines in Excel 2007? I have the
same problem as "Adel" who posted "Excel 2007 Gridlines Disappeared". The
only option I see so far is to go into Advanced Excel options and specify a
color for one sheet at a time. But if I could change the automatic color to
something that would make the gridlines visible in all new workbooks that
would be good. I cannot find anywhere in Excel 2007 to set the automatic
color.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From help
Base a new workbook on a template
1.. Click Microsoft Office Button , and then click
Keyboard shortcut You can also press CTRL+N.

2.. Under Templates, click Installed Templates or My templates.
3.. Do one of the following:
a.. To use an installed template, under Installed Templates, click the
template that you want, and then click Create.
4.. etc
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel