Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2007 Colors - I want 2003 Colors

We use 2007 and all my clients use 2003. When I want to use light color
fills for my excel cells they show up as lime green etc... for my clients. I
have to go in and create custom colors so that if I choose blue, green, light
red etc... they show up okay elsewhere. Until the rest of the world is on
2007 I just want to be able to easily choose the colors that most of the
world is still using. Having to figure out RGB values is too difficult and
time consuming. Any way to load these? Thanks.