Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to display a worksheet within a worksheet?

I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.

I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click WINDOW in the menu and select NEW WINDOW . You now have 2 views of
the same worksheet. Now click WINDOW in the menu and select ARRANGE and
click the HORIZONTAL option button and click OK.

You can now arrange each of the windows to display the columns that you wish
to see.

To navigate between windows you can either use the mouse of press CTRL +F6.

Now arrage the
--
Kevin Backmann

"CamDenTeacher" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.

I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can make it appear that way by using "Center Across Selection"
formatting for the cells in the lower columns.
Select a group of cells and go to...
Format (menu) | Cells | Alignment (tab) | Horizontal (drop down)
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"CamDenTeacher"

wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.
I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.
Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the suggestion. I've actually already tried this, but the problem
is that I don't want all of the text in the second set of data centred. Is
there a way to accomplish the same task without centring all of the text?
Also, is there anyway to post the excel spredasheet in this forum, as I'm
not sure I'm describing the problem accurately?

wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.
I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.
Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

People are afraid to download attachments from a public newsgroup.
You can post your spreadsheet to a public website that will display the sheet
for viewing. You could then post a link to that site/spreadsheet.
Some of them are...
http://zoho.com/
http://www.expressocorp.com/.
http://photobucket.com/
http://tinyurl.com/2w4u8s (Google)
http://cjoint.com/index.php
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"CamDenTeacher"

wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.
I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.
Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about this:

Copy your range, hold down SHIFT while EDIT, PASTE PICTURELINK, the linked
picture can be placed wherever you want, translated from Norwegian, unsure
if this is correct in english version....

HTH
knut
"CamDenTeacher" skrev i melding