Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Is it possible to display a worksheet within a worksheet?

Click WINDOW in the menu and select NEW WINDOW . You now have 2 views of
the same worksheet. Now click WINDOW in the menu and select ARRANGE and
click the HORIZONTAL option button and click OK.

You can now arrange each of the windows to display the columns that you wish
to see.

To navigate between windows you can either use the mouse of press CTRL +F6.

Now arrage the
--
Kevin Backmann

"CamDenTeacher" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has data in 20 columns of various widths.

I would like to display a different set of data in only three columns (of
much wider withs) directly below.

Is this possible?