Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to change the background of a cell if I type a certain word

I am creating an Equipment Status worksheet for my job. Is there a formula
that I can use to change the background color of a paticular cell if I type
the word of that paticular color in it? I.E. in the status column I type the
word "red" how can I make that cell's background that color? Or that row?

--
T-DOGG01

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to change the background of a cell if I type a certain

David,

Thanks. I think I found the soulution.
--
T-DOGG01