Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I give consecutive numbers to a form when I'm printing it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Please put the question the body of the message

Peo Sjoblom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not much info here but do you want to print multiple copies of the form at once
with a sequential number for each copy?

Or just print one copy at a time with a sequential number each time?

For the former see Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

If the latter, see Peo's reply to your post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 May 2008 12:28:01 -0700, Kathy